Crona’s poem and everyones reactions towards it.
guuuuuys i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again- working long hours is just the nature of the entertainment industry. i was in the theatre for 14 hours today doing hard physical labour, heavy lifting etc. when we bump out, we start at 11pm and finish at 5am. seriously, working ridiculously hard and long hours is completely normal for people in the practical side of the entertainment industry, performers, technicians etc. not just in korea, but all over the world. i can go into detail about why this is so if anyone wants know to know but the short answer is money.
ZE:A’s Lee Hoo (Junyoung) has tweeted yet another set of 6 messages in the latest developments on this story.
man door hand hook car door is honestly still the best story i’ve ever read
you’re the window to my wall
you’re the sweat that drips down my balls
Because I finally caught up to sailor moon crystal, woot woot.
Also doing digital paper art is so time consuming but I love doing it OTL
The top one is the digital ‘paper art’ while the bottom one is a lineless chibi (popart?)
Might make this into commissions but who knows~
Also view on Deviantart!
okay let’s sum up ze:a’s timeline since like breathe promotions
- breathe promotions! mv was delayed, siwan only appears for like one music show performance because he had his drama
- album promotions cut to three weeks for no provided reason; junyoung apologizes
- japanese single announced in a new ze:a five feat. junyoung, kevin, heecheol, dongjun, and taeheon but it’d only be shown to fans at a specified fanmeet
- junyoung changes his name to lee hoo because he explains that he associates “junyoung” with failure
- siwan, dongjun, and hyungsik are announced to appear in dramas starting in late summer/early fall
- taeheon’s mma debut is delayed
- lee hoo sometime around this moment in the timeline starts becoming depressing on twitter
- nasty nasty debuts with i-netz and k-netz spewing hate of them being a carbon copy of troublemaker. no one likes the song, mv, or dance
- taeheon has his mma debut (with lee hoo, dongjun, and minwoo in attendance), gets nose fractured and loses
- japanese fanmeet is held the next day, revealed that all members in attendance didn’t wear make-up/stage clothes due to stress accumulated from taeheon’s surgery
- lee hoo blows up on twitter lamenting about frustrations, notes that the japanese ze:a’s day fanmeet might be the last appearance of ze:a (prior to this a fan criticized lee hoo/ze:a for lacking in areas)
- fan apologizes and lee hoo forgives, ze:a’s day goes relatively smoothly (taeheon still absent)
- lee hoo comes back on twitter admitting to his depression, frustrations over taeheon’s injury and star emp ent, and citing his faith in god to justify his intent on outing the ceo’s wrongdoings/secrets starting tomorrow
you: that is a nice ass shirt
me: thank you but, to be honest, its called “pants” and not an “ass shirt”
Here is a game where you can help Tony Abbott stop the boats. Collect the money bags to help fund your daughter’s scholarship and generate Hockey. Avoid Pauline Hanson at all costs.